Fast-growing Internet-company, one of the biggest in the world in its market, which has headquarters in Saint-Petersburg (Russia), opens a position “International sales manager”.
Company’s business – on-line advertising (banners and pop-ups) and Internet-marketing.
The company has clients all over the world and mostly in US and Europe. Clients are companies which run its business in the Internet (on-line services such as airtickets resellers, bookings, datings, forex and etc….) and companies which bring a lot of its clients from the Internet.
What employee should do:
- Sell services of the company to international clients (which are based out of Russia);
- Search for new clients;
- Find and communicate with Decision makers on clients site;
- Run negotiations (via Skype, phone, international business trips);
- Develop business with clients.
What background we want from a candidate:
- Successful sales experience in B2B;
- Good English language (candidate should easily run negotiations in English);
- Experienced negotiator with foreign clients;
- Understanding of on-line business or experience in internet-marketing is a big “+”;
- Focus on active sales (“hunting’) – finding and bringing new clients into the company;
- Ready to relocate to Saint-Petersburg (Russia) – if you are not from Saint-Petersburg.
What the company can offer to you:
- Good income:
- Fix 80 000 — 130 000 rub. +% from sales — total expected income 150 000 — 250 000 rub. per month;
- Comfortable office (in the city centre of Saint-Petersburg);
- Capabilities for career growth;
- Capabilities for self-realization;
- Work schedule: monday-friday 11.00 — 20.00;
- Friendly team with global goal to build #1 company in the world in its market;
- For efficient work and good mood in the office there are always tea, coffee, nuts, yogurts and fruits for you.